In partnership with store leadership, work alongside store associates providing daily direction, communication and training to execute daily action plans in accordance with Vera Bradley’s objectives and standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Note: Other duties may be assigned)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Set high standards and motivate the team to create The Experience
- Responsible for exceeding sales goals, building store traffic, converting Guests, interacting with the product, and promoting campaigns and contests to drive brand awareness and lasting customer relationships
- Act as a Brand Ambassador consistently modeling and upholding the Vera Bradley Core Values
- Assist leadership team with planning, implementing, and maintaining the visual merchandising brand standards
- Assist with store operational duties including inventory, ordering, training, Fussy Matrix, e-mailing and calling Guests, and opening closing
- Act a liaison between store associates and store leadership to create a fun and collaborative work environment
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention by supporting a culture of honesty and connecting the links between creating The Experience, store associate engagement and shrink