As the Assistant Store Manager, you will fulfill an integral and influential role in creating the Vera Bradley ‘experience’ and assisting the Store Manager in managing overall store operations. Responsibilities include exceptional customer service; visual merchandising; staff management, development and training; upholding store image standards; general store operations; and sales goal achievement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Note: Other duties may be assigned)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist Store Manager with hiring, training, motivating and retaining a team of qualified associates that communicate and represent the Vera Bradley philosophy
- Develop Vera Bradley loyalty by creating an outstanding experience for both associates and customers
- Lead the team with exceptional sales and strong MOD presence while on the floor, setting the pace for team
- Assist in promoting community involvement to drive brand awareness and loyalty
- Communicate the Vera Bradley brand aesthetic, philosophy and lifestyle to the sales associates and guests
- Uphold the Vera Bradley brand standards through exceptional visual merchandising
- Provide a clean, organized and inviting environment for both customers and associates
- Oversee daily, weekly, monthly processes to ensure operational integrity
- Serve as back-up to store management with responsibility for daily cash reconciliation and opening and closing of store
- Assist in managing human resource related tasks including recruitment, performance management, payroll and scheduling, health and safety, and store security
- Maintain a knowledge of established policies and procedures
For more information and to apply visit: https://verabradley.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com