Full Job Description
- Hands on position
- Must be able to sell in fast paced environment while servicing customers according to ZAGG Policy.
- Is passionate about sales and speaking with new customers
- Is committed to giving customers superior service
- Is energetic, outgoing, and upbeat with a positive attitude
- Can help to build the brand through customer satisfaction
- Has the ability to work cohesively with others in a fun environment
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to POS procedures
- Have basic computer and cell phone knowledge.
- Bilingual is a big plus
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Work varied shifts, seven days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays Written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy
ZAGG Inc is a global leader in accessories and technologies that empower mobile lifestyles. The Company has an award-winning product portfolio that includes screen protection, power management solutions, mobile keyboards, social tech, and personal audio sold under the InvisibleShield®, mophie®, ZAGG®, and IFROGZ®brands. For more information, please visit www.zagg.com.