Love of the outdoors is a common thread among Bean employees,whether we pursue active outdoor interests or more casual, relaxed weekend activities. And, we’re as passionate about our customers as we are about the outdoors.
As a temporary store employee, you'll be joining one of the most respected retailers in the country. We empower and entrust employees to bring our world-famous brand to life.
You will learn how to provide L.L.Bean's world class customer service and work with outstanding service and outdoor activity professionals.
Successful Candidates will be able to:
- Put the customer first, ahead of tasks and all other distractions
- Engage with customers and sell our products ensuring total customer satisfaction
- Make contributions every day to a strong team environment
- Use a computer with ease
- Prioritize and maximize time – keep busy and focused on sales and service
- Work a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
Perks – Temporary employees can:
- Get discounts on L.L.Bean merchandise and Outdoor Discovery School adventures
- Participate in a 401K retirement program
- Access the L.L.Bean Employee Store
- Borrow gear/equipment loan from the Employee Use Room
- Be an outsider with the L.L.Bean Outdoor Club
- Access Fitness rooms
- Pick up and give away shifts
L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer. We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization.
L.L.Bean promotes a tobacco free work environment, a culture of safety and believes in healthy lifestyle choices. We encourage healthy lifestyles for all employees through education and a variety of health promoting activities.