Pandora in the Danbury Fair Mall is lookingfor a full time dynamic, driven and creative Assistant Manager to join our management team!
- Are you looking for a place where you can provide a customer experience that is more than just a purchase?
- Do you thrive in an atmosphere focused on achieving sales goals?
- Do you excel in training and developing associates for peak performance?
- Are you looking for a career opportunity that offers training and educational opportunities, advancement and unlimited income potential?
Your ability to motivate sales associates in an upscale work environment will make you the ideal candidate for the position!
Honesty, Integrity and Fairness guide our approach in all matters - from delivering extraordinary customer service to offering a challenging and rewarding place to work. We have changed and adapted with the times but our message to our customers has always stayed the same - a trusted jeweler providing quality jewelry by a caring and knowledgeable staff.
What we offer…..
As part of the family of Michaels, Inc., you will enjoy:
- Upscale work environment
- Competitive wages plus bonus
- Paid time off
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, 401K and Life Insuranc
- Professional Training and Development
- Employee discount
- Opportunity for growth and development
To find out more about the Michaels family of stores please visit us at www.michaelsjewelers.com or www.lovepandora.net.
1-2 years of management experience in luxury goods and/or sales focused environment preferred. Must be able available to work, days/evenings, weekends, & some holidays.