We are currently hiring for full time assistant managersand part time sales. The description below is for both positions.
You can’t think of anywhere else you’d rather be you enjoy coaching and teaching your team to continually improve how they deliver a great in store customer experience, and you’re now ready to start leading a team with all aspects of customer service, including: store operations, training employee management, visual merchandising, and asset protection in the absence of the store manager, you will assume all managerial duties. Your performance will be measured by your ability to drive sales and maximize profit goals for a specific store.
- Coaching and motivating your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with coworkers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual and operational expectations
- Act as a partner between customers and sales associate and store leadership
- Ability to learn and share expertise the products and trends to fit customers needs
- Maintains an awareness of our product knowledge and current or upcoming product/trends
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- Demonstrated leadership ability with at least one year of experience In customer facing sale setting
- Flexible availability including nights, weekends and holidays
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one’s enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
Potential candidates can go to Six:02.com and apply right on the website under the career section.