Posted October 10, 2018 |
Under direct supervision, consults with customers on their hair needs, recommends professional hair care services and products. A Designer (Hairstylist) delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Must be 18 years to apply.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Designer you will perform the following essential functions…
• Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
• Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guests.
• Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
• Attend all ULTA mandatory educations events and workshops.
• Assist in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves.)
• Adhere to ULTA Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
• Adhere to salon dress code, changing hair color and style frequently.
Experience we are looking for…
• Cosmetology diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
• Cosmetology license.
• Proficiency with latest salon techniques.
• Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
• Developed communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
Apply online at careers.ulta.com