Corporate Concierge Services is now hiring Part-time seasonal Retail Concierge.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for representing Danbury Fair to customers by providing high quality, efficient service.
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and advise on the appropriate resolution.
- Serves as “Seller” function of the Gift Card Program
- Manages own daily finances of initiatives sold
- Serves as a liaison to tenants in communicating local marketing initiatives
- Provides support and assistance to co-workers and to other departments as requested by supervisor; participates in team meetings and efforts to implement the center’s projects and achieve the center’s goals.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- strong communication skills and must be multi-task oriented.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1-2 years of customer service/sales background.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weeknights, weekends, and holidays
Please e-mail resume to Concierge Manager, Megan Loughran at Mloughran@corporateconcierge.com