The Sales Associate represents Lord & Taylor and its ideals of service and quality to the customer. The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit in their identified area of business and supporting the overall store performance. The Associate is also responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience by keeping the store environment organized and ready for customers. Professionalism and knowledge of merchandise are essential qualities for a successful Sales Associate. As representatives of Lord & Taylor’s fashion image, all Sales Associates are expected to dress in a professional manner.
- Model all GUIDE selling behaviors to deliver unmatched customer service.
- Greet every customer with a friendly, personal welcome, Understand and Interpret the customer’s needs, Demonstrate great product knowledge and make fashion savvy recommendations, and End with excellence during checkout-act fast and make sure the customer’s needs were met.
- Participate in all company initiatives and programs.
- Achieve personal goals for the following company programs: new account, locate demand, gift card, and email capture to increase repeat business and create an omni-channel buying experience for all customers.
- Become the storewide fashion expert through product knowledge and maintaining floor standards.
- Additional responsibilities as required Job Requirements
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively with customers, work as a team player in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service, & customer acquisition standards
- Ability to work effectively using POS register
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekend, and holiday availability
- Experience in a retail, customer service, or sales environment
- Additional responsibilities as required
Please apply online at www.hbc.com/careers
To schedule and interview contact: Barbara Wingate at 203.790.5115 ext. 504 or Email:email@example.com