We're currently seeking a full-time M.I.T.
The M.I.T. supports the management team in meeting visual merchandising brand standards, reaching sales goals and delivering operational excellence through effectively leading a high performing team. The M.I.T. is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive customer first experience.
* Ability to lead a team in a fast paced, high volume environment.
* Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment.
* Demonstrated time management, prioritizing, organizing and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends
.* Ability to lead a team; delegate and follow-up.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team.
* 1+ year of retail management experience preferred.
Interested applicants should apply in store.