Energetic and friendly individuals needed to provide outstanding service in a retail customer service position for the holidays.
Must have strong organization and communication skills, can meet and greet the public, and be able to multi-task. Professional appearance is a must. Whether you are on your way to college or retirement -- or somewhere in between -- we invite you to become a part of our team!
We are looking for people who:
- Take great pride in offering helpful, friendly service at all times.
- Has a true Holiday spirit!
- Are able to work in a fast-paced environment, accommodating and communicating to a broad range of clientele with varied needs.
- Can enthusiastically promote Center programs.
- Has a good knowledge of retail brands and designers, including luxury.
- Will follow company and program policies and procedures.
- Collaborate and work well within a team environment.
- Can quickly move from one task to the next.
- Are proactive, approachable and solution focused.
- Are punctual and dependable.
- Have proficiency on basic Microsoft Office platform, iOS functions and Internet
- Have flexible schedules and the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.Salary: $12.50 /hour
- Required experience:Customer Service: 1 year