BRIO Tuscan Grille is pleased tooffer “The Art of Grilling” two-course special menu for a limited time, Tuesday, June 13–Sunday, July 23.
The unique grilled dishes, featuring the highest quality ingredients and paired with one of BRIO’s house-made desserts, are offered seven days a week during dinner.
With The Art of Grilling promotion, guests can enjoy an entrée and dessert from the following choices:
- Grilled Branzino & Summer Panzanella Salad: Arugula, cucumber, tomato, grilled red pepper, chickpeas, red onion, croutons, Feta, red wine vinaigrette ($27.95)
- Grilled Half Chicken: Mint cilantro relish, grilled fingerlings, bacon, caramelized onions, arugula, lemon vinaigrette ($21.95)
- New York Strip Steak: 14 oz., pearled couscous pilaf, grilled
zucchini, red onions, tomatoes, kale, Feta, Poblano vinaigrette ($31.95)
Dessert — Choose One
- Dolchino dessert selections include: Crème Brulee, Caramel Mascarpone Cheesecake and Strawberry Shortcake Crumble
Ideal complements to The Art of Grilling entrées are BRIO’s select wines or a seasonal cocktail:
- Kim Crawford, Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough, New Zealand) Medium-bodied and dry, with hints of grapefruit, gooseberry and passion fruit ($11 per glass, $16.50 per 9-oz. glass, $44 per
- Meiomi, Pinot Noir (California) Medium-bodied and fruit forward, with hints of strawberry, jammy fruit, mocha and vanilla ($12 per glass, $18 per 9-oz. glass, $48 per bottle)
- The Elder Statesman Seasonal Cocktail: Ketel One vodka, St. Germain, lime juice, served on the rocks ($9)